January 18th, 2018
BetterGrids launches fundraising to support Grid Resiliency Education and Research
We need your support!
BetterGrids, an organization with no employees, operates entirely
through efforts and contributions from individuals and organizations.
Over 70 organizations, including ARPA-E, have contributed to the creation
of our Grid Data Repository, which provides free access to 200 grid
models to researchers world-wide. We need donations to:
Make grants to students to perform grid resiliency research:
Donor could act as sponsor, further specifying and guiding the research.
Provide internships for students:
As data curators or admin/outreach support.
Support a worthy cause:
- Grid Data Repository
- Resiliency R&D
- Student education & training
Leverage your R&D funds:
- Ability to sponsor specific resiliency research topic for students
- Ability to guide their research and benefit from the interim results
Engage & network with community:
- Donors can choose to join the BetterGrids Grant Committee,
and participate in various outreach activities
- Acknowledgement on BetterGrids website,
newsletters, and other publications
- Donor’s name can be attached to the specific grant it sponsors